This is the best Edureka Docker Certified Associate Training coupon code discount for 2023.
So if you’re interested in Edureka’s “Docker Certified Associate Training” course, which will help you increase your DevOps skills, get your discount on this Edureka online course up above while it’s still available.
Docker Certified Associate Training review for 2023
In our review of this course, we try to help you answer all of your most important questions about Docker Certified Associate Training as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that you can determine whether this online education training is worth your time and money.
Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use DCAT as an abbreviation of the course name?
During our Docker Certified Associate Training course review, you might sometimes see us refer to it as DCAT for the following 2 reasons:
The full course name is 35 characters long, including blanks, while DCAT is 4 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 31 characters every time we use DCAT.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to DCAT throughout the remainder of this review.
Who teaches Docker Certified Associate Training?
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Paige Harrison (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
Is the Docker Certified Associate Training course for you?
To determine whether Paige Harrison’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Paige Harrison’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
Course name: Docker Certified Associate Training
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Containerization
- The Docker Engine
- Image Management and Registry
Edureka’s Docker Certified Associate Training Course is designed keeping in mind the needs of both new learners and professionals looking to appear for the Docker Certified Associated course. You will learn the origins of the containerization technology and move on to create and deploy your own containerized applications. Get hands-on experience in using the different storage strategies, deploying multi-container applications using Docker Compose, and managing container clusters using Docker Swarm. Throughout this online Instructor-led Docker Certified Associate training, you will be working on real-life industry use cases.
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Introduction to Containerization
- The Docker Engine
- Image Management and Registry
- Storage in Docker
- Orchestration in Docker
- Networking and Security
- Docker EE and Monitoring
- Docker with Kubernetes
Overall training description:
Edureka’s Docker Certified Associated Training course gives you a solid foundation for the official Docker Certified Associate exam. The training program is designed from the ground up to teach new learners about the intricacies of the Docker containerization technology. The course starts with the fundamentals of Docker and works up to more advanced topics such as Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, handling Network and security, working with UCP (Universal Control Panel) and DTR (Docker Trusted Registry) in Docker Enterprise. Additionally, this course also introduces you to different storage strategies such as Volumes, Bind Mounts, and tmpfs mount, which will further help you optimize your containerized application’s execution. You will learn to use Docker Registry to manage and keep track of your custom Docker images, and finally, learn the basics of Kubernetes Container Orchestration tool with the Docker engine.
Why take this:
- About 70% of organization will be running 3 or more containerized applications in production by 2023-Gartner
- Jobs where Docker experience is factored draw an average salary of $97K across the industry- payscale.com
- Docker is the containerization platform that kicked off the container revolution in the industry. It is now the industry standard for all containerization platforms.
Does DCAT pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what DCAT is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
You can read a lot more about Docker Certified Associate Training on the official course page on the Edureka website, but the point is this: is this basic information enough to help you understand what the course is about?
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other DevOps classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Paige Harrison sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Paige Harrison is not an official Edureka instructor of DCAT because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
But, you can still go to student reviews of Docker Certified Associate Training and see what students had to say about their instructors’ level of expertise, skillset (such as core skills and tech skills), assignments, knowledge of various subjects, ability to communicate basic concepts as well as advanced concepts, overall career path, and so on.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the DCAT lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
Part of the (good) problem with Edureka’s online courses, such as the Docker Certified Associate Training course, is that courses can evolve and constantly be updated, including adding and renaming lessons.
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the DCAT course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
That said, we recommend that you scan the the titles of the different sections and lessons of the course, and verify that they are clearly relevant to the course’s name, Docker Certified Associate Training.
Are “Docker Certified Associate Training” reviews generally positive?
On the bottom of the DCAT page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to March 22, 2023, there were 6,000+ students enrolled, 2,200 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate DCAT the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the DCAT reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Are you comfortable going through the lessons in Docker Certified Associate Training on your own, online?
This is a big one, because Docker Certified Associate Training is an online course as opposed to a course that you physically take in a classroom.
Of course, you will need a good internet connection to have access to the course material and lessons, but beyond that, you also have to be comfortable being self motivated to some degree, being on your own, and not having any physical interaction with any of the other students taking Docker Certified Associate Training.
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Paige Harrison, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
Edureka professional training classes, such as Docker Certified Associate Training, will naturally tend to appeal to you if you are interested in at least some of the following categories or topics that are related to technology and online tools:
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
Do the pros / benefits of DCAT make it worth your time?
Ideally, if you’ve gone through the evaluation steps above, you have a list of positive things about the Docker Certified Associate Training training that looks something like this:
- The purpose of DCAT can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Paige Harrison (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other DCAT students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through DCAT at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 6,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that DCAT would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford DCAT?
Can you comfortably afford the cost of Docker Certified Associate Training?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think DCAT sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before March 22, 2023, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on DCAT with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
How can you maximize your Edureka discount on Docker Certified Associate Training?
By far, the easiest way to get the best and biggest amazing discount on this course is to use the Docker Certified Associate Training Edureka discount code link at the top of this page.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Paige Harrison’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best DCAT course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting DCAT for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a DCAT discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the DCAT training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
For example, you might do a search for “Edureka Docker Certified Associate Training promo code” or “Docker Certified Associate Training Edureka coupon codes” and see what turns up.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Paige Harrison, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
So in this case, for example, prioritize searches for “Docker Certified Associate Training coupons” or “”Docker Certified Associate Training Edureka discount coupons & promo codes” instead of searches with the teacher’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you DCAT for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get DCAT for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on DCAT, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the DCAT course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a DCAT discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
If you’re really serious about getting “Docker Certified Associate Training” for the cheapest price possible, then perhaps one of the most powerful things you can do is get a coupon code straight from Edureka’s email list, instead of waiting for an Edureka sale.
To do this, you simply show interest in the Docker Certified Associate Training course by providing your email address, and then you hope that at some time DCAT will be promoted to you at a discount via an active coupon code or discount code.
Can you get DCAT for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the DCAT training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
For example, you might do a google search for “Docker Certified Associate Training free coupon” or “Docker Certified Associate Training 100 off coupon” and see what happens.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for DCAT online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a DCAT free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the DCAT training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download DCAT illegally.
If you really want to go the download route, you can do a google search for something like “Docker Certified Associate Training download”.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
For example, perhaps you could do a google search for “Docker Certified Associate Training free download”.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Paige Harrison or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 6,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Can you get a refund on Docker Certified Associate Training if you don’t like it?
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the DCAT training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on DCAT no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing DCAT and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
What are some potential alternatives to Docker Certified Associate Training?
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
1. Linux Administration Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
2. iOS App Development Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
3. IoT Certification Training on Azure (Course on Edureka)
4. Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
5. Migrating Applications to AWS Training (Course on Edureka)
Edureka certification course alternatives to DCAT
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- Mastering Google Analytics
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Angular Certification Training
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- Java Certification Training Course
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- React with Redux Certification Training
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- Node.js Certification Training
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- Data Science Masters Program
- Teradata Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- PMP Certification Training Course
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- jQuery UI Development
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- DevOps Certification Training
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- SAS Training and Certification
- QlikView Certification Training
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- Git and GitHub
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- Microservices Architecture Training
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- CSPO® Certification Training
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- Tableau Training and Certification
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Reinforcement Learning
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Web Development Certification Training
- Python Django Training and Certification
- Android App Development Certification Training
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to DCAT
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- Machine Learning Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about DCAT
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what DCAT’s online training is all about:
DCAT coupon & course info
Course Name: Docker Certified Associate Training
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
DCAT review info & popularity
Prior to March 22, 2023…
Students / learners: 6,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 2,200 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka DevOps Courses this month
Rankings tip: rankings change all the time, so even if Docker Certified Associate Training is a bestseller or one of the top Edureka courses one year, it doesn’t mean it will be a top Edureka course the next year
DCAT final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend
What you get / learn: Introduction to Containerization
Self paced course or live training: Live Class
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons