This is the best Edureka IoT Certification Training on Azure coupon code discount for 2023.
So if you’re interested in Edureka’s “IoT Certification Training on Azure” course, which will help you increase your Cloud Computing skills, get your discount on this Edureka online course up above while it’s still available.
IoT Certification Training on Azure review for 2023
In our review of this course, we try to help you answer all of your most important questions about IoT Certification Training on Azure as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that you can determine whether this online education training is worth your time and money.
Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use ICTOA as an abbreviation of the course name?
During our IoT Certification Training on Azure course review, you might sometimes see us refer to it as ICTOA for the following 2 reasons:
The full course name is 35 characters long, including blanks, while ICTOA is 5 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 30 characters every time we use ICTOA.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to ICTOA throughout the remainder of this review.
Who teaches IoT Certification Training on Azure?
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Dexter Turner (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
Is the IoT Certification Training on Azure course for you?
To determine whether Dexter Turner’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Dexter Turner’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
Course name: IoT Certification Training on Azure
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Setting up Raspberry Pi and Sensors (Sense HAT Board)
- Creating Solutions with Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT Board
Edureka’s IoT Certification Course is tailored by industry experts. You will be working on Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and will gain hands-on experience with Azure IoT Hub and Alexa Voice. It will also cover in-depth concepts such as IoT Framework, IoT Ecosystem, IoT Solution architecture, Networking Protocols and Application Layer protocols. This course will have real life demo and case studies which will help you master the IoT technology.
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Setting up Raspberry Pi and Sensors (Sense HAT Board)
- Creating Solutions with Raspberry Pi and Sense HAT Board
- IoT Communication Protocols
- IoT with Microsoft Azure
- Implementing IoT with Azure
- Remote Monitoring
- Edge Computing and Analytics
- In-Class Project: Raspberry Pi as a BLE Device Presence Detector
- In-Class Project: Raspberry Pi as Portable Twitter Bot
Overall training description:
Why take this:
- By 2020, 50 billion devices will be connected via the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The global IoT market is expected to grow from $655.8 billion to $1.7 trillion in 2020
- Average salary of IoT Developer is $150k – Glassdoor.com
Does ICTOA pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what ICTOA is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
You can read a lot more about IoT Certification Training on Azure on the official course page on the Edureka website, but the point is this: is this basic information enough to help you understand what the course is about?
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other Cloud Computing classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Dexter Turner sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Dexter Turner is not an official Edureka instructor of ICTOA because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
But, you can still go to student reviews of IoT Certification Training on Azure and see what students had to say about their instructors’ level of expertise, skillset (such as core skills and tech skills), assignments, knowledge of various subjects, ability to communicate basic concepts as well as advanced concepts, overall career path, and so on.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the ICTOA lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
Part of the (good) problem with Edureka’s online courses, such as the IoT Certification Training on Azure course, is that courses can evolve and constantly be updated, including adding and renaming lessons.
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the ICTOA course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
That said, we recommend that you scan the the titles of the different sections and lessons of the course, and verify that they are clearly relevant to the course’s name, IoT Certification Training on Azure.
Are “IoT Certification Training on Azure” reviews generally positive?
On the bottom of the ICTOA page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to March 22, 2023, there were 9,000+ students enrolled, 3,250 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate ICTOA the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the ICTOA reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Are you comfortable going through the lessons in IoT Certification Training on Azure on your own, online?
This is a big one, because IoT Certification Training on Azure is an online course as opposed to a course that you physically take in a classroom.
Of course, you will need a good internet connection to have access to the course material and lessons, but beyond that, you also have to be comfortable being self motivated to some degree, being on your own, and not having any physical interaction with any of the other students taking IoT Certification Training on Azure.
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Dexter Turner, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
Edureka professional training classes, such as IoT Certification Training on Azure, will naturally tend to appeal to you if you are interested in at least some of the following categories or topics that are related to technology and online tools:
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
Do the pros / benefits of ICTOA make it worth your time?
Ideally, if you’ve gone through the evaluation steps above, you have a list of positive things about the IoT Certification Training on Azure training that looks something like this:
- The purpose of ICTOA can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Dexter Turner (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other ICTOA students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through ICTOA at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 9,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that ICTOA would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford ICTOA?
Can you comfortably afford the cost of IoT Certification Training on Azure?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think ICTOA sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before March 22, 2023, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on ICTOA with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
How can you maximize your Edureka discount on IoT Certification Training on Azure?
By far, the easiest way to get the best and biggest amazing discount on this course is to use the IoT Certification Training on Azure Edureka discount code link at the top of this page.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Dexter Turner’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best ICTOA course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting ICTOA for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a ICTOA discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the ICTOA training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
For example, you might do a search for “Edureka IoT Certification Training on Azure promo code” or “IoT Certification Training on Azure Edureka coupon codes” and see what turns up.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Dexter Turner, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
So in this case, for example, prioritize searches for “IoT Certification Training on Azure coupons” or “”IoT Certification Training on Azure Edureka discount coupons & promo codes” instead of searches with the teacher’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you ICTOA for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get ICTOA for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on ICTOA, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the ICTOA course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a ICTOA discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
If you’re really serious about getting “IoT Certification Training on Azure” for the cheapest price possible, then perhaps one of the most powerful things you can do is get a coupon code straight from Edureka’s email list, instead of waiting for an Edureka sale.
To do this, you simply show interest in the IoT Certification Training on Azure course by providing your email address, and then you hope that at some time ICTOA will be promoted to you at a discount via an active coupon code or discount code.
Can you get ICTOA for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the ICTOA training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
For example, you might do a google search for “IoT Certification Training on Azure free coupon” or “IoT Certification Training on Azure 100 off coupon” and see what happens.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for ICTOA online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a ICTOA free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the ICTOA training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download ICTOA illegally.
If you really want to go the download route, you can do a google search for something like “IoT Certification Training on Azure download”.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
For example, perhaps you could do a google search for “IoT Certification Training on Azure free download”.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Dexter Turner or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 9,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Can you get a refund on IoT Certification Training on Azure if you don’t like it?
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the ICTOA training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on ICTOA no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing ICTOA and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
What are some potential alternatives to IoT Certification Training on Azure?
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
1. Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
2. Migrating Applications to AWS Training (Course on Edureka)
3. Data Analytics with R Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
4. PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
5. Android App Development Certification Training (Course on Edureka)
Edureka certification course alternatives to ICTOA
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- Teradata Certification Training
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- Git and GitHub
- AWS Development Certification Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- React with Redux Certification Training
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- Reinforcement Learning
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Python Django Training and Certification
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- Mastering Google Analytics
- Android App Development Certification Training
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- DevOps Certification Training
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- SAS Training and Certification
- Java Certification Training Course
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Microservices Architecture Training
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- PMP Certification Training Course
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
- Node.js Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Web Development Certification Training
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- jQuery UI Development
- Tableau Training and Certification
- Data Science Masters Program
- Angular Certification Training
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- QlikView Certification Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- CSPO® Certification Training
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to ICTOA
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Machine Learning Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about ICTOA
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what ICTOA’s online training is all about:
ICTOA coupon & course info
Course Name: IoT Certification Training on Azure
Category: Cloud Computing
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
ICTOA review info & popularity
Prior to March 22, 2023…
Students / learners: 9,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 3,250 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka Cloud Computing Courses this month
Rankings tip: rankings change all the time, so even if IoT Certification Training on Azure is a bestseller or one of the top Edureka courses one year, it doesn’t mean it will be a top Edureka course the next year
ICTOA final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend
What you get / learn: Introduction to Internet of Things
Self paced course or live training: Live Class
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons