This is the best Edureka Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) coupon code discount for 2021.
So if you’re interested in Edureka’s “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)” course, which will help you increase your Cloud Computing skills, get your discount on this Edureka online course up above while it’s still available.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) review for 2021
In our review of this course, we try to help you answer all of your most important questions about Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that you can determine whether this online education training is worth your time and money.
Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use MADSC( as an abbreviation of the course name?
During our Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) course review, you might sometimes see us refer to it as MADSC( for the following 2 reasons:
The full course name is 55 characters long, including blanks, while MADSC( is 6 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 49 characters every time we use MADSC(.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to MADSC( throughout the remainder of this review.
Who teaches Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)?
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Myra Carter (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
Is the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) course for you?
To determine whether Myra Carter’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Myra Carter’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
Course name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Building Containers with Azure DevOps
Edureka’s Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) Course is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements and demands. The certification course gives you a solid foundation to appear for the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert Certification. The course will help you learn how to design and implement strategies for collaboration, source code management, security, compliance, continuous integration, delivery, and monitoring.
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Building Containers with Azure DevOps
- Designing a Dependency Management Strategy and Managing Artifact Versioning
- Setting up Release Management Workflow
- Implementing Deployment Models and Services
- Implement and Optimize Continuous Feedback Mechanism
- Azure Tools: Infrastructure and Configuration, and Third-Party
- Implementing Compliance and Security
- Azure Case Studies
Overall training description:
Edureka’s Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) Course is aligned with Microsoft Azure AZ-400 Exam. The training is designed from the ground up to build the basics for new learners and then moves towards teaching Azure DevOps related services. Each topic begins with fundamentals of DevOps concepts such as Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and so on.
Why take this:
- The DevOps market is expected to grow from USD 3.42 Billion in 2018 to USD 10.31 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.7% – MarketsandMarkets
- Average salary given to a Site Reliability Engineer is $118k per annum and for a DevOps Engineer is $99k per annum – Glassdoor.com
- Azure holds 19% of the total global cloud infrastructure market – Canalys estimates
Does MADSC( pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what MADSC( is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
You can read a lot more about Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) on the official course page on the Edureka website, but the point is this: is this basic information enough to help you understand what the course is about?
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other Cloud Computing classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Myra Carter sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Myra Carter is not an official Edureka instructor of MADSC( because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
But, you can still go to student reviews of Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) and see what students had to say about their instructors’ level of expertise, skillset (such as core skills and tech skills), assignments, knowledge of various subjects, ability to communicate basic concepts as well as advanced concepts, overall career path, and so on.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the MADSC( lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
Part of the (good) problem with Edureka’s online courses, such as the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) course, is that courses can evolve and constantly be updated, including adding and renaming lessons.
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the MADSC( course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
That said, we recommend that you scan the the titles of the different sections and lessons of the course, and verify that they are clearly relevant to the course’s name, Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400).
Are “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)” reviews generally positive?
On the bottom of the MADSC( page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to October 18, 2021, there were 1,000+ students enrolled, 50 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate MADSC( the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the MADSC( reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Are you comfortable going through the lessons in Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) on your own, online?
This is a big one, because Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) is an online course as opposed to a course that you physically take in a classroom.
Of course, you will need a good internet connection to have access to the course material and lessons, but beyond that, you also have to be comfortable being self motivated to some degree, being on your own, and not having any physical interaction with any of the other students taking Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400).
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Myra Carter, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
Edureka professional training classes, such as Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400), will naturally tend to appeal to you if you are interested in at least some of the following categories or topics that are related to technology and online tools:
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Do the pros / benefits of MADSC( make it worth your time?
Ideally, if you’ve gone through the evaluation steps above, you have a list of positive things about the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) training that looks something like this:
- The purpose of MADSC( can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Myra Carter (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other MADSC( students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through MADSC( at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 1,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that MADSC( would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford MADSC(?
Can you comfortably afford the cost of Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think MADSC( sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before October 18, 2021, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on MADSC( with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
How can you maximize your Edureka discount on Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)?
By far, the easiest way to get the best and biggest amazing discount on this course is to use the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) Edureka discount code link at the top of this page.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Myra Carter’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best MADSC( course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting MADSC( for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a MADSC( discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the MADSC( training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
For example, you might do a search for “Edureka Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) promo code” or “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) Edureka coupon codes” and see what turns up.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Myra Carter, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
So in this case, for example, prioritize searches for “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) coupons” or “”Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) Edureka discount coupons & promo codes” instead of searches with the teacher’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you MADSC( for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get MADSC( for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on MADSC(, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the MADSC( course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a MADSC( discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
If you’re really serious about getting “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)” for the cheapest price possible, then perhaps one of the most powerful things you can do is get a coupon code straight from Edureka’s email list, instead of waiting for an Edureka sale.
To do this, you simply show interest in the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) course by providing your email address, and then you hope that at some time MADSC( will be promoted to you at a discount via an active coupon code or discount code.
Can you get MADSC( for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the MADSC( training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
For example, you might do a google search for “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) free coupon” or “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) 100 off coupon” and see what happens.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for MADSC( online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a MADSC( free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the MADSC( training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download MADSC( illegally.
If you really want to go the download route, you can do a google search for something like “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) download”.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
For example, perhaps you could do a google search for “Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) free download”.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Myra Carter or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 1,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Can you get a refund on Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) if you don’t like it?
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the MADSC( training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on MADSC( no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing MADSC( and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
What are some potential alternatives to Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)?
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
Edureka certification course alternatives to MADSC(
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- Mastering Google Analytics
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Data Science Masters Program
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- SAS Training and Certification
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Selenium Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Reinforcement Learning
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- CSPO® Certification Training
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- Microservices Architecture Training
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Java Certification Training Course
- Node.js Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- PMP Certification Training Course
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- Teradata Certification Training
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Tableau Training and Certification
- MongoDB Certification Training
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- Web Development Certification Training
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Git and GitHub
- React with Redux Certification Training
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- Android App Development Certification Training
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- jQuery UI Development
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- QlikView Certification Training
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- Angular Certification Training
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Python Django Training and Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- DevOps Certification Training
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to MADSC(
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
- Machine Learning Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about MADSC(
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what MADSC(‘s online training is all about:
MADSC( coupon & course info
Course Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
Category: Cloud Computing
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
MADSC( review info & popularity
Prior to October 18, 2021…
Students / learners: 1,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 50 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka Cloud Computing Courses this month
Rankings tip: rankings change all the time, so even if Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400) is a bestseller or one of the top Edureka courses one year, it doesn’t mean it will be a top Edureka course the next year
MADSC( final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend
What you get / learn: Introduction to Azure DevOps
Self paced course or live training: Live Class
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons