Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use JAJETAC as an abbreviation of the course name?
The full course name is 59 characters long, including blanks, while JAJETAC is 7 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 52 characters every time we use JAJETAC.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to JAJETAC throughout the remainder of this review.
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Sabrina Thomas (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
To determine whether Sabrina Thomas’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Sabrina Thomas’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
What you’ll learn:
- Functions and Internal Memory Management
- Objects and Event Handling
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Functions and Internal Memory Management
- Objects and Event Handling
- Libraries and Frameworks
- JQuery – Functions & DOM
Overall training description:
The system requirement for this course is asystem with Intel i3 processor or above, minimum 3GB RAM (4GB recommended) andan operating system can be of 32bit or 64 bit. In addition you require abrowser and a text editor.
Why take this:
Does JAJETAC pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what JAJETAC is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other Frontend Development classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Sabrina Thomas sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Sabrina Thomas is not an official Edureka instructor of JAJETAC because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the JAJETAC lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the JAJETAC course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
On the bottom of the JAJETAC page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to January 22, 2022, there were 3,000+ students enrolled, 950 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate JAJETAC the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the JAJETAC reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Sabrina Thomas, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
Do the pros / benefits of JAJETAC make it worth your time?
- The purpose of JAJETAC can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Sabrina Thomas (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other JAJETAC students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through JAJETAC at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 3,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that JAJETAC would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford JAJETAC?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think JAJETAC sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before January 22, 2022, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on JAJETAC with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Sabrina Thomas’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best JAJETAC course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting JAJETAC for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a JAJETAC discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the JAJETAC training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Sabrina Thomas, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you JAJETAC for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get JAJETAC for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on JAJETAC, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the JAJETAC course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a JAJETAC discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
Can you get JAJETAC for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the JAJETAC training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for JAJETAC online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a JAJETAC free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the JAJETAC training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download JAJETAC illegally.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Sabrina Thomas or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 3,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the JAJETAC training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on JAJETAC no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing JAJETAC and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
Edureka certification course alternatives to JAJETAC
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- CSPO® Certification Training
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- jQuery UI Development
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
- React with Redux Certification Training
- Git and GitHub
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Mastering Google Analytics
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Python Django Training and Certification
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- DevOps Certification Training
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- Node.js Certification Training
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- SAS Training and Certification
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- Angular Certification Training
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Reinforcement Learning
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- Android App Development Certification Training
- Web Development Certification Training
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- QlikView Certification Training
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- PMP Certification Training Course
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Teradata Certification Training
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- Microservices Architecture Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Data Science Masters Program
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- Java Certification Training Course
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- Tableau Training and Certification
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to JAJETAC
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- Machine Learning Masters Program
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about JAJETAC
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what JAJETAC’s online training is all about:
JAJETAC coupon & course info
Category: Frontend Development
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
JAJETAC review info & popularity
Prior to January 22, 2022…
Students / learners: 3,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 950 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka Frontend Development Courses this month
JAJETAC final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend/Weekday
Self paced course or live training: Self Paced
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons