This is the best Edureka Git and GitHub coupon code discount for 2022.
So if you’re interested in Edureka’s “Git and GitHub” course, which will help you increase your DevOps skills, get your discount on this Edureka online course up above while it’s still available.
Git and GitHub review for 2022
In our review of this course, we try to help you answer all of your most important questions about Git and GitHub as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that you can determine whether this online education training is worth your time and money.
Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use GAG as an abbreviation of the course name?
During our Git and GitHub course review, you might sometimes see us refer to it as GAG for the following 2 reasons:
The full course name is 14 characters long, including blanks, while GAG is 3 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 11 characters every time we use GAG.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to GAG throughout the remainder of this review.
Who teaches Git and GitHub?
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Naomi Morris (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
Is the Git and GitHub course for you?
To determine whether Naomi Morris’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Naomi Morris’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
Course name: Git and GitHub
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Git
- Getting Started With Git And Its Architecture
- Remote Repositories
Edureka’s Mastering Git and GitHub training course is designed to provide expertise in Git tool. It starts with fundamental concepts like Git branch, commits and progresses to advanced topics like design and Git workflow. The course will cover different components of Git and GitHub and how they are used in software development operations.
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Introduction to Git
- Getting Started With Git And Its Architecture
- Remote Repositories
- Branching and Merging
- Git Methodology
- Git plugin with IDE (Eclipse)
Overall training description:
Post-enrolment, the LMS access will be instantly provided to you and will be available for a lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of self-paced recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments. Moreover, the access to our 24×7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.
Why take this:
- 80% of Global Fortune 1000 organizations expected to adopt DevOps by 2019 – CA
- Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, LinkedIn, Netflix & many other MNC’s worldwide use Git across industries.
- Average salary of Git and GitHub Professional is $85k – Indeed.com
Does GAG pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what GAG is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
You can read a lot more about Git and GitHub on the official course page on the Edureka website, but the point is this: is this basic information enough to help you understand what the course is about?
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other DevOps classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Naomi Morris sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Naomi Morris is not an official Edureka instructor of GAG because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
But, you can still go to student reviews of Git and GitHub and see what students had to say about their instructors’ level of expertise, skillset (such as core skills and tech skills), assignments, knowledge of various subjects, ability to communicate basic concepts as well as advanced concepts, overall career path, and so on.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the GAG lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
Part of the (good) problem with Edureka’s online courses, such as the Git and GitHub course, is that courses can evolve and constantly be updated, including adding and renaming lessons.
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the GAG course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
That said, we recommend that you scan the the titles of the different sections and lessons of the course, and verify that they are clearly relevant to the course’s name, Git and GitHub.
Are “Git and GitHub” reviews generally positive?
On the bottom of the GAG page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to July 03, 2022, there were 4,000+ students enrolled, 1,400 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4.1 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate GAG the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the GAG reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Are you comfortable going through the lessons in Git and GitHub on your own, online?
This is a big one, because Git and GitHub is an online course as opposed to a course that you physically take in a classroom.
Of course, you will need a good internet connection to have access to the course material and lessons, but beyond that, you also have to be comfortable being self motivated to some degree, being on your own, and not having any physical interaction with any of the other students taking Git and GitHub.
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Naomi Morris, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
Edureka professional training classes, such as Git and GitHub, will naturally tend to appeal to you if you are interested in at least some of the following categories or topics that are related to technology and online tools:
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
Do the pros / benefits of GAG make it worth your time?
Ideally, if you’ve gone through the evaluation steps above, you have a list of positive things about the Git and GitHub training that looks something like this:
- The purpose of GAG can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Naomi Morris (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other GAG students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through GAG at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 4,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that GAG would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford GAG?
Can you comfortably afford the cost of Git and GitHub?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think GAG sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before July 03, 2022, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on GAG with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
How can you maximize your Edureka discount on Git and GitHub?
By far, the easiest way to get the best and biggest amazing discount on this course is to use the Git and GitHub Edureka discount code link at the top of this page.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Naomi Morris’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best GAG course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting GAG for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a GAG discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the GAG training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
For example, you might do a search for “Edureka Git and GitHub promo code” or “Git and GitHub Edureka coupon codes” and see what turns up.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Naomi Morris, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
So in this case, for example, prioritize searches for “Git and GitHub coupons” or “”Git and GitHub Edureka discount coupons & promo codes” instead of searches with the teacher’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you GAG for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get GAG for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on GAG, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the GAG course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a GAG discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
If you’re really serious about getting “Git and GitHub” for the cheapest price possible, then perhaps one of the most powerful things you can do is get a coupon code straight from Edureka’s email list, instead of waiting for an Edureka sale.
To do this, you simply show interest in the Git and GitHub course by providing your email address, and then you hope that at some time GAG will be promoted to you at a discount via an active coupon code or discount code.
Can you get GAG for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the GAG training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
For example, you might do a google search for “Git and GitHub free coupon” or “Git and GitHub 100 off coupon” and see what happens.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for GAG online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a GAG free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the GAG training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download GAG illegally.
If you really want to go the download route, you can do a google search for something like “Git and GitHub download”.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
For example, perhaps you could do a google search for “Git and GitHub free download”.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Naomi Morris or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 4,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Can you get a refund on Git and GitHub if you don’t like it?
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the GAG training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on GAG no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing GAG and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
What are some potential alternatives to Git and GitHub?
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
Edureka certification course alternatives to GAG
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- Microservices Architecture Training
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- Mastering Google Analytics
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- SAS Training and Certification
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- Teradata Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Python Django Training and Certification
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Angular Certification Training
- React with Redux Certification Training
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- Java Certification Training Course
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- MongoDB Certification Training
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- DevOps Certification Training
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- Git and GitHub
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- Android App Development Certification Training
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- Data Science Masters Program
- Web Development Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- PMP Certification Training Course
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- QlikView Certification Training
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- CSPO® Certification Training
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- Tableau Training and Certification
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- jQuery UI Development
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- Node.js Certification Training
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to GAG
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Machine Learning Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about GAG
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what GAG’s online training is all about:
GAG coupon & course info
Course Name: Git and GitHub
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
GAG review info & popularity
Prior to July 03, 2022…
Students / learners: 4,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 1,400 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka DevOps Courses this month
Rankings tip: rankings change all the time, so even if Git and GitHub is a bestseller or one of the top Edureka courses one year, it doesn’t mean it will be a top Edureka course the next year
GAG final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend/Weekday
What you get / learn: Introduction to Git
Self paced course or live training: Self Paced
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons