This is the best Edureka Continuous Testing in DevOps coupon code discount for 2024.
So if you’re interested in Edureka’s “Continuous Testing in DevOps” course, which will help you increase your Software Testing skills, get your discount on this Edureka online course up above while it’s still available.
Continuous Testing in DevOps review for 2024
In our review of this course, we try to help you answer all of your most important questions about Continuous Testing in DevOps as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that you can determine whether this online education training is worth your time and money.
Feel free to jump to whatever question you want answered the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Why use CTID as an abbreviation of the course name?
During our Continuous Testing in DevOps course review, you might sometimes see us refer to it as CTID for the following 2 reasons:
The full course name is 28 characters long, including blanks, while CTID is 4 characters long.
You do the math.
Okay, we’ll do the math. We’re saving 24 characters every time we use CTID.
So, just a heads up that we’ll be using this abbreviation sometimes, so you’re not left scratching your head and wondering what the heck we’re talking about whenever we refer to CTID throughout the remainder of this review.
Who teaches Continuous Testing in DevOps?
Edureka’s online learning platform uses different industry experts with in-depth knowledge of their fields as instructors for their courses, so it’s not like there’s one and only one industry expert or instructor for any specific class.
But it’s weird to talk about an online class without talking about a specific teacher, so just for fun, let’s call the online teacher for this training Jenna Craig (instead of John Doe or Jane Doe).
Is the Continuous Testing in DevOps course for you?
To determine whether Jenna Craig’s Edureka course is a good fit for you or not, ask yourself the following questions down below.
The more you answer “yes” to each question, the more likely it is that you’ll like this course.
Can you understand what Jenna Craig’s course is about in 30 seconds or less?
Hopefully, you can easily grasp in 30 seconds or less what this online course is about, simply by looking at the following information:
Course name: Continuous Testing in DevOps
What you’ll learn:
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
In this course, you will be introduced to Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing by working on tools such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, and Selenium to automate multiple steps in the Software Testing Life Cycle.
First 10 lessons in the training:
- Overview of DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Continuous Testing with Selenium
Overall training description:
Why take this:
- The average salary for a Software Test Automation Engineer is $86,588 in the United States – Glassdoor.com
- The global automation testing market size to grow to USD 19.27 Billion by 2023 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Among business processes, 60% of occupations could save up to 30% of their time with automation – McKinsey’s Analysis
Does CTID pass the 30 Seconds Test?
In our opinion, if you still don’t know what CTID is about after looking at these basic things, then this is a red flag, and you might be better off not taking this class.
You can read a lot more about Continuous Testing in DevOps on the official course page on the Edureka website, but the point is this: is this basic information enough to help you understand what the course is about?
If not, maybe you’re better off looking at other Software Testing classes that are more clearly defined and more tailored to your specific interests.
Does Jenna Craig sound like a course instructor you’d like to learn from?
Okay, like we said, Jenna Craig is not an official Edureka instructor of CTID because Edureka is a leader in the online learning industry that rotates course instructors who are expert industry practitioners. We’re just using the name for fun.
But, you can still go to student reviews of Continuous Testing in DevOps and see what students had to say about their instructors’ level of expertise, skillset (such as core skills and tech skills), assignments, knowledge of various subjects, ability to communicate basic concepts as well as advanced concepts, overall career path, and so on.
As always, we encourage you to listen to your gut instinct, which is different for every student.
Are the CTID lessons clear, specific, and organized well?
Part of the (good) problem with Edureka’s online courses, such as the Continuous Testing in DevOps course, is that courses can evolve and constantly be updated, including adding and renaming lessons.
So it makes no sense whatsoever for us to list out all the modules and lessons in the CTID course here, because you can just as easily go to the Edureka course page and get all the up to date course structure as of right now.
That said, we recommend that you scan the the titles of the different sections and lessons of the course, and verify that they are clearly relevant to the course’s name, Continuous Testing in DevOps.
Are “Continuous Testing in DevOps” reviews generally positive?
On the bottom of the CTID page, you can read student reviews of the class.
Prior to February 29, 2024, there were 2,000+ students enrolled, 650 reviews / ratings, and it was overall rated 4.4 out of 5.
Obviously, the more highly other students rate CTID the better, but no matter what, keep an open mind when reading the reviews, since you might still like a course a great deal that other students dislike.
After all, everyone’s got their own opinion.
We recommend that you spend only a couple minutes scanning the CTID reviews to get an overall sense of them. You don’t have to read each one!
Are you comfortable going through the lessons in Continuous Testing in DevOps on your own, online?
This is a big one, because Continuous Testing in DevOps is an online course as opposed to a course that you physically take in a classroom.
Of course, you will need a good internet connection to have access to the course material and lessons, but beyond that, you also have to be comfortable being self motivated to some degree, being on your own, and not having any physical interaction with any of the other students taking Continuous Testing in DevOps.
Yes, you will be able to interact with the students and the teacher, Jenna Craig, online, but it’s a different kind of experience than what you’d get if you were interacting with them in person.
This is not a big deal to most people, but it might be something for you to consider if you feel like you do better taking classes in person rather than learning online.
Edureka professional training classes, such as Continuous Testing in DevOps, will naturally tend to appeal to you if you are interested in at least some of the following categories or topics that are related to technology and online tools:
Data Warehousing and ETL
ETL stands for Extract, Transform, and Load, which is a process in Data Warehousing where data from various sources is combined and integrated.
Mobile app development refers to developing apps for mobile devices.
Data science is basically the science of how to pull insights and knowledge from both structured and unstructured data.
If you want to learn data analysis online via Edureka’s online learning platform, then you’re probably interested in learning big data analysis methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining and analysis in general to help you qualify for data scientist jobs.
Programming & Frameworks
A programming framework is simply a way in which you can develop more quickly and easily with the programming language in question.
DevOps is a combination of software development practices (Dev) and IT operations practices (Ops), which works particularly well with Agile software development.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is simulated human intelligence in machines, which enables machines to think and act like humans.
Interested in data analysis?
Machine learning is an advanced way to analyze data by automatically building analytical models with artificial intelligence (A.I.).
The basic idea is that systems can not only read data, but they can detect patterns in it, learn from it, and then make choices about what to do with it on their own.
An operating system (OS) is basically the brains of a computer which enables any computer to run programs and carry out commands.
For companies that use or create software products or services, they need software testers to let them what the actual quality is of the software product or service in question via software testing.
Cloud computing allows people to store and access data and programs online, instead of on their computer’s physical hard drive. For example, Google Sheets is a cloud computing service that enables people to work with spreadsheets online, without ever having to save any data or programs to their hard drive.
A database is a collection of data that is usually stored and access via a computer operating system.
In a nutshell, big data refers to a field where you find ways to analyze and extract information from data sets that can be very large and complex. (Such as with machine learning, for example.)
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting products and services to people via online methods.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables people to create a digital “robot” via computer software, so that the robot can interact with digital systems like a human and execute desire actions automatically.
BI and Visualization
BI stands for Business Intelligence, and data visualization is a way in which data can be brought to life so that you can make smarter, better decisions based on the data — such as valuable business decisions.
Cyber security is also known as electronic information security or information technology security.
Cyber security is the way in which you protect electronic systems (such as networks, mobile devices, servers, computers, digitally stored data in databases, etc) from malicious attacks.
Do the pros / benefits of CTID make it worth your time?
Ideally, if you’ve gone through the evaluation steps above, you have a list of positive things about the Continuous Testing in DevOps training that looks something like this:
- The purpose of CTID can be clearly grasped and understood, the material uses real-life industry use cases, and its lesson structure is clear, specific, and well organized
- Jenna Craig (our made up name whatever Edureka course instructor happens to be teaching) is well qualified to teach this subject matter, has good teaching abilities, and is responsive to student questions, providing convenient answers in a timely fashion
- Other CTID students have great things to say about the program, and it’s appropriate for you depending on whether you’re a beginner learner or advanced learner
Other benefits might include:
- You get to go through CTID at your own pace and set your own hours for your studies
- You join a community of 2,000+ other students taking the course on one of the best engaging learning platforms available
- You get lifetime access to the training resources and other online tools at your disposal
- All updates to the training resources are free
- You have a 3 day money back guarantee
Even if there are some things that you don’t like about the program or certification training course, so what?
The question is simply this: do you think that CTID would be worth your time, even if there are some things that could be better about it?
Can you comfortably afford CTID?
Can you comfortably afford the cost of Continuous Testing in DevOps?
This is an important question to answer, because even if you think CTID sounds like the greatest online class in the world, it’s still not worth taking if you can’t comfortably afford it!
Before February 29, 2024, the price was at least $100 or more before any Edureka promo code, and you were able to pay with a credit card via PayPal.
Keep in mind that this is an Edureka online course, and there’s a great chance that you can get a solid discount on CTID with Edureka offers, discount coupons & promo codes, especially with the strategies we provide for helping you find the best, most popular coupons available.
We’ll cover that in greater detail in the next section, because at the end of the day, its important that you can learn whatever you want to learn without getting into a lot of credit card debt.
How can you maximize your Edureka discount on Continuous Testing in DevOps?
By far, the easiest way to get the best and biggest amazing discount on this course is to use the Continuous Testing in DevOps Edureka discount code link at the top of this page.
It will instantly give you the best coupon code we could find for Jenna Craig’s online training (or whoever happens to teach the course).
We don’t believe there’s a bigger discount than the one we provided, but if for some reason you’d like to try find one, you can use the methods below to hunt for the best CTID course coupons and promo codes you can find.
FYI, the methods below will help you not just with getting CTID for a better price, but also with any other Edureka course that you’d like to get for cheaper.
How can Google help you get a CTID discount?
To use this method, do a Google search for the CTID training, but in your search query, be sure to add words like coupon code, promo code, deal, sale, best discount coupons, Edureka offer, voucher code, etc.
For example, you might do a search for “Edureka Continuous Testing in DevOps promo code” or “Continuous Testing in DevOps Edureka coupon codes” and see what turns up.
Or, you can try using the instructor’s name in your search queries, if you find the name of whoever is teaching the course (like Jenna Craig, for example).
However, in general, it’s far more powerful to do a search for deals and coupon codes with the actual training’s name, than with the instructor’s name.
So in this case, for example, prioritize searches for “Continuous Testing in DevOps coupons” or “”Continuous Testing in DevOps Edureka discount coupons & promo codes” instead of searches with the teacher’s name.
How can an Edureka sale get you CTID for cheaper?
Every once in while, Edureka will do a sitewide sale or huge promotion where they offer all (or almost all) their online classes at a discounted price with cashback. For example, one of the best sales or promos is where every course is at least 15% or 20% off and you also get 20% cash back.
So, if you’re interested in saving as much money as possible, you could wait and see if you can get CTID for this cheaper Edureka sale price one day.
The problem is that these sales only occur sporadically, so you might be waiting for a while. Also, if your course or program happens to be excluded in the site wide sale, then you won’t get a discount on CTID, even though you could get a great discount on almost any other class at Edureka!
Furthermore, you can often get better discounts by using Edureka Certificate Training or Master Courses coupon codes.
To understand this, think of there as being two different coupon categories for the CTID course. Category one is an official Edureka coupon for Training Certification courses, while category two is a coupon specifically for Master Program courses.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of a coupon tag / category you’re dealing with (for example, “Training Certification coupons officially from Edureka” or “Masters Program Edureka coupons”), as long as long as as you’re dealing with relevant active coupons that get you a better price.
How can you get a CTID discount from Edureka’s mailing list?
If you’re really serious about getting “Continuous Testing in DevOps” for the cheapest price possible, then perhaps one of the most powerful things you can do is get a coupon code straight from Edureka’s email list, instead of waiting for an Edureka sale.
To do this, you simply show interest in the Continuous Testing in DevOps course by providing your email address, and then you hope that at some time CTID will be promoted to you at a discount via an active coupon code or discount code.
Can you get CTID for free?
Of course, the best possible price for the CTID training is free! As in, you pay no money whatsoever.
Basically, if you’re trying to get this program for free, you will want to search for the course’s name along with other words like free coupon, or 100 off coupon.
For example, you might do a google search for “Continuous Testing in DevOps free coupon” or “Continuous Testing in DevOps 100 off coupon” and see what happens.
But keep this in mind: Edureka tends to not offer free coupons for their courses, even though it might help them get some publicity and reviews for their training, if they did.
Also, if you find any free coupons for CTID online, the odds are likely they will all be currently expired or fake. This is a common pattern that we have found.
What about a CTID free download?
It’s important to understand that there’s a difference between getting full access to the CTID training for free legally with a free coupon code vs. finding a way to download CTID illegally.
If you really want to go the download route, you can do a google search for something like “Continuous Testing in DevOps download”.
And if that doesn’t get you the results you want, you can add the word “free” to your search.
For example, perhaps you could do a google search for “Continuous Testing in DevOps free download”.
However, even if you get some results from these searches, we do not recommend that you take this course of action.
First of all, there are some shady sites out there that could be trying to infect your computer.
Second, Edureka created this course, and Jenna Craig or whoever is teaching it, and they both deserve monetary compensation for it.
And third, if you go the free download route, you’ll be missing out on a lot of value, because you won’t be able to ask the instructor questions or interact with the other 2,000+ students enrolled in the program.
Can you get a refund on Continuous Testing in DevOps if you don’t like it?
Let’s say that you used our tips above, and you were able to buy the CTID training at a fantastic discounted price. But it’s not for you.
Well, guess what?
Edureka offers users a rock solid 3 day money back guarantee on all their courses, so you can get a refund on CTID no matter what. And this means there is absolutely no risk.
To sum it up: yes, you can get a full refund, so at the end of the day, don’t worry about the possibility of purchasing CTID and not liking it, since you can always get your money back.
What are some potential alternatives to Continuous Testing in DevOps?
If you like this course, you might also be interested in:
Edureka certification course alternatives to CTID
Other training programs include the following training certifications available on Edureka’s online platform:
- Mastering Joomla Certification Training
- Comprehensive HBase Certification Training
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- OpenStack Certification Training
- Ruby on Rails Certification Training
- QlikView Certification Training
- Data Analytics with R Certification Training
- Spring Framework Certification Training
- Microsoft Excel VBA Certification Training
- Informatica Certification Training Course
- Ruby with Cucumber Certification Training
- Data Science Masters Program
- AWS Architect Certification Training
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification Training
- Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Training
- Angular Certification Training
- Data Analytics Masters Program
- Node.js Certification Training
- Machine Learning Certification Training using Python
- Python Programming Certification Course
- Migrating Applications to AWS Training
- Mastering Magento for E-Commerce Certification Training
- Apache Solr Certification Training
- Cybersecurity Certification Course
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification (AZ-400)
- Comprehensive Pig Certification Training
- Hadoop Administration Certification Training
- Reinforcement Learning
- Design Patterns Certification Training
- Data Science Certification Course using R
- Decision Tree Modeling Using R Certification Training
- Python Certification Training for Data Science
- MapReduce Design Patterns Certification Training
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification Training
- Microsoft BI Certification Training
- Talend for Data Integration and Big data
- Big Data Hadoop Certification Training
- React with Redux Certification Training
- Unix Shell Scripting Certification Training
- jQuery UI Development
- Teradata Certification Training
- Python Django Training and Certification
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification Training
- MS Azure Cloud Engineer Masters Program
- ELK Stack Training & Certification
- Google Cloud Certification Training – Cloud Architect
- Performance Testing Using JMeter
- Python Scripting Certification Training
- Natural Language Processing with Python Certification Course
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
- Project and Infrastructure Financing
- Linux Fundamentals Certification Training
- IoT Certification Training on Azure
- Microsoft® Project 2013 Training
- Ethereum Developer Certification Course
- Software Testing Fundamentals Course
- Comprehensive MapReduce Certification Training
- Blockchain Certification Training Course
- AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification
- CSPO® Certification Training
- Advanced Predictive Modelling in R Certification Training
- Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
- Business Intelligence Masters Program
- Advanced Java Certification Training
- Persistence with Hibernate Certification Training
- Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
- Continuous Testing in DevOps
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Certification Training
- PMP Certification Training Course
- Comprehensive Hive Certification Training
- Pentaho BI Certification Training
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Selenium Certification Training
- Git and GitHub
- Manual Testing Certification Training
- Data Warehousing Certification Training
- Docker Certified Associate Training
- PHP & MySQL with MVC Frameworks Certification Training
- Microsoft Certified Expert: Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-303)
- Statistics Essentials for Analytics
- SAS Training and Certification
- Apache Kafka Certification Training
- Android App Development Certification Training
- Apache Storm Certification Training
- Java Certification Training Course
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
- Kubernetes Certification Training Course
- RPA using Automation Anywhere
- Automation Testing using TestComplete 11.0
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Version 3
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certification Training
- Apache Cassandra Certification Training
- Graphical Models Certification Training
- Linux Administration Certification Training
- AWS Development Certification Training
- Salesforce Certification Training: Admin 201 and App Builder
- Microservices Architecture Training
- Tableau Training and Certification
- MySQL DBA Certification Training
- Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training
- CRM Salesforce for Beginners
- Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 Certification Training
- Splunk Training & Certification- Power User & Admin
- ITIL® Service Transition Certification Training
- MicroStrategy 10 Certification Training
- Microsoft Power BI Training
- SQL Essentials Training & Certification
- Analytics for Retail Banks
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium
- Certified Scrum Master Training
- Python Spark Certification Training using PySpark
- Machine Learning with Mahout Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training – SY0-601
- iOS App Development Certification Training
- Mastering Google Analytics
- DevOps Certification Training
- Mastering Apache Ambari Certification Training
- Data Warehousing and BI Certification Training
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Certification Training
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Training (AZ-204)
- MongoDB Certification Training
- Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
- Web Development Certification Training
Edureka Masters Programs alternatives to CTID
You might also enjoy the following master programs training courses:
- Test Automation Engineer Masters Program
- RPA Developer Masters Program
- Cloud Architect Masters Program
- DevOps Engineer Masters Program
- Python Developer Masters Program
- Full Stack Web Developer Masters Program
- Big Data Architect Masters Program
- Machine Learning Masters Program
TLDR: Just the quick facts about CTID
Okay, if all of this was Too Long Didn’t Read for you, here is the Cliff’s Notes version of what CTID’s online training is all about:
CTID coupon & course info
Course Name: Continuous Testing in DevOps
Category: Software Testing
Provided by: Edureka
Free coupon code: Get Edureka coupon code discount at top of page (no charge for coupon, especially since we are compensated for referrals via affiliate marketing)
CTID review info & popularity
Prior to February 29, 2024…
Students / learners: 2,000+ students / learners / professional enrolled seeking to master skills (such as technical skills)
Ratings: 650 reviews
Rank or bestseller status: check the course page to see if this training is currently a bestseller in popular Edureka Software Testing Courses this month
Rankings tip: rankings change all the time, so even if Continuous Testing in DevOps is a bestseller or one of the top Edureka courses one year, it doesn’t mean it will be a top Edureka course the next year
CTID final details
When class takes place (during the week or weekend): Weekend
What you get / learn: Overview of DevOps
Self paced course or live training: Live Class
Lifetime access: you get lifetime access to class resources such as presentations and quizzes
Peace of mind: 3 day money back guarantee
Availability: available online, and therefore also mobile access on iOS and Android if your smart phone has online access
Download options: check course to see if you can download lessons