The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course Udemy Coupon Code Discount –
You can save lots with this coupon code. Just be patient, since it can take between 2 to 30 seconds to find you the best discount available depending on traffic and other factors.
You can also go here to get more amazing deals on online courses.
The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course – Course Description
This course is taught by Daniel Strong.
Here is how the course is officially described on its course page on Udemy:
Teach Excel to Do Your Work FOR YOU. . .
Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there.
In my course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want. It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.
Excel programming utilizes a simple but effective tool called “VBA” – the hidden programming language that runs quietly in the background while you work. It’s very easy and straight-forward to use.
I’ll show you the easiest tricks to learn this basic language in a fun, progressive method. Learn at your own pace. With each of my short, info-packed lectures, you’ll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use. You’ll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day. If there’s one thing I’m good at – and my students are good at – it’s AUTOMATION.
My motto is, “If I’m not making everybody’s job easier, quicker and more enjoyable, I don’t deserve to have this job” – and that’s what I live by.
Take this course and access your true potential.
Oh, and I want to be the first to hear about your New Raise you get once you’re making Excel Programs and running everything on autopilot for your co-workers!
What are the requirements?
- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013). Obviously the newer the better, but VBA works the same in all versions. It’s just that newer versions have more options, thus more VBA Commands to control those options.
- Very very basic Excel skills needed for this course (like opening the program, how to click on cells and type things.) You really don’t need any Excel experience, because I’ll take you from Start to Finish in this course. I was just trying to be funny.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 167 lectures and 9.5 hours of content!
- Automate and Customize data entry forms
- Choose the right Loop for each task
- Master the CELLS and RANGE objects in multiple scenarios
- Create multiple Variable styles to match your need
- Customize your VBA Editor and Understand all the Toolbars and options
- Debug and Troubleshoot code like a boss!
- Record, Modify or Write Macros from scratch
- Make Custom Formulas/Functions on the fly
- Breeze through IF THEN statements and conquer all the Logical Operators
- Batch out inter-active MessageBoxes, InputBoxes and give users CHOICES!
- Generate Basic Reports that can be printed
- Add filters to report menus to narrow the records
- Take control of forms, Buttons, Drop-down menus, Checkboxes and option buttons AND so much more. . .
- Trigger code from a number of different methods – from Clicking on a cell – to De-Selecting a worksheet.
- Set up Special Commands when a workbook: Opens or closes, is selected, any cell or certain cells are selected, right before printing, etc. . .
- Manipulate Userforms for data entry, report generation, editing tables/databases – ALL within your control. Restrict the flow of data OR make the Userform(s) responsive, calculating, INTUITIVE.
- Streamline your work and the work of others.
- Put Excel ON AUTOPILOT. . .
What is the target audience?
- This Excel course is for anyone who wants to learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA. It’s for complete newbies and/or students looking for a refresher or Reference tool, to pick and choose relevant lessons for their projects. No prior programming knowledge is needed.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn super advanced report authoring, which will be covered in a future course specifically on this topic. We will, however, make sure you know how to make good solid reports from your data and many tricks to make them look good.
- I don’t think Office 365 has programming abilities with VBA as of yet, so be wary of this if you only use Office 365. They may release that as a feature in the future, but we’re not there yet.
- If you’re using Excel for Mac, you will find that this course won’t cover all the various differences in Excel Mac, as this course was filmed using Excel for PC. Some Mac users have taken this course, but it’s best with Excel for PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some common questions about Udemy coupons and Udemy courses, including this course.
How do I get my The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course coupon code?
Just click on the links at the top of this page. If there is an active, available The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course Udemy coupon code it will be immediately applied.
If a coupon isn’t currently available, check back soon. Our promo codes are updated nearly every day.
You can also go here for the best Udemy coupon code currently available.
Can I get The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course free?
Maybe. Check the links at the top of the page to see if there is a The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course 100% off coupon available.
We always post the best Udemy coupons we can find.
Is there a The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course download available?
This depends on the instructor, since some Udemy instructors allow their courses to be downloaded by students while others do not.
So check to see if there is a The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course Udemy download available to students.
Do you have any other available Udemy Coupons?
You can go here to look for more Udemy coupons.
However, the easiest thing to do is to just use the coupon code above to get the best Udemy discount available for a majority of the courses available on Udemy’s website, and then browse Udemy courses that interest you and that are on sale for a great price.
No matter what you choose to do, you can count on OnlineCoursesPro.com to get you the best discounts on online courses. Some links we provide are affiliate links that give you the best discounts we could find at the time.